Yard CoordinatorFull Time
Natoora is a London-based produce company recently named one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the UK. More than just a fresh produce supplier, we go to great lengths to source unique varieties of fruit & vegetables that are grown for flavour and we work with farmers that share our philosophy in their growing. We supply some of London's top chefs & restaurants.
We are looking for customer orientated and reliable individuals that can work effectively in our fast-paced Transport Team. Our open position is for a Yard Coordinator. We actively look for people that have an aspiration to learn and grow and become part of a dynamic team, where over 95% of our managers are promoted from within.
We offer a permanent and full-time job, 5 days a week on a rotation basis including weekends and bank holidays.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring our operational area is in perfect working order
- Monitor drivers when returning to Natoora, including daily debriefs
- Provide good communication with drivers and other departments
- A hands on approach to ensuring our fleet is clean, washed and operationally fit for the following day of deliveries
- Organise the fleet into loading bays in preparation for night operations
- Completing daily reports and filling the appropriate documentation
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy, and keeping deadlines in a time-constrained environment
- Ability to interact with other departments to help support drivers and deliver a better service to customers
- Desire to learn about client needs, products, and operational procedures
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Be able to communicate at a good standard of English, both written and verbal
- Recognize that attention to detail is critical
- Be reliable, professional, and efficient
- Be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team
- 12 Months delivery driving experience preferred
- Performance-related bonus (up to £250 per month)
- Great development opportunities
- Pension plan
- Hot drinks, fresh bread, fruit and vegetables available at break times free of charge
- 50% staff discount
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.