UI/UX DesignerFull Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.
About the Job
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment. With cutting edge technologies at your disposal - ReactJs, React Native, Python - you’ll be part of an Agile crew in which your input matters. From ordering systems to Apps, we design and build every single element of our supply chain ourselves, allowing us unparalleled freedom to be creative and innovative with our systems. Until government guidelines are further modified, work will be remote.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Occasionally support the teams with manual testing.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- You have experience with remote teams
- You have a flexible working approach in a 24/7 business
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.