Transport Service Delivery ManagerFull Time
We are a London-based produce company located in Bermondsey, recently named one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the UK. More than just a fresh produce supplier, we go to great lengths to source unique varieties of fruit & vegetables that are grown for flavour and we work with farmers that share our philosophy in their growing. We supply some of the UK’s top chefs & restaurants as well as our own stores and other major retail partners.
We are looking for someone to work collaboratively with our existing management team to support the day to day performance of our transport department. You will ensure we deliver excellent service to our wholesale and retail customers. You will also be directly responsible for improving the operational performance of the department, ensuring costs are delivered to budget and support creating a stable platform for our ambitious growth plans. A key part of the role will provide inspirational leadership to our large team of drivers, whilst developing and implement change to increase the operational performance of our fleet.
As well as managing the day to day you will provide ideas for improvement and encourage them from others. You will be seen as a leader but also willing to get hands-on when needed and develop the people around you and grow capability within the team.
To be successful at Natoora, we are looking for the following:
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy, and keeping deadlines in a time-constrained environment
- Have an excellent eye for detail with regards to quality and problem solving
- Ability to listen to client needs understand products, and develop and plan operational procedures accordingly
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and project manage
- Ability to develop, coach, train and encourage others
- Rigorous management of policies and procedures, whether food safety, operational standards or HR policies
- An interest in working with the best seasonal fruit and veg will be an advantage
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a logistics background – preferably in the food business
- Demonstrable record of improving a process
- Experience in project management and planning
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong experience in leading, managing & motivating a high performing team
- Degree educated
In return we offer you a competitive salary, potential to earn a performance related bonus, free food and drinks and a Natoora pension plan We look forward to hearing from you and why you want to join the team
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.