Transport Team MemberFull Time
Natoora is more than just a fresh produce supplier, we go to great lengths to source unique varieties of fruit & vegetables that are grown for flavour and we work with farmers that share our philosophy in their growing. We supply some of the UK’s top restaurants and chefs, and we are creating a completely innovative supply chain specifically tailored to our produce. Elected one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the UK, we are looking for drivers for our transport team that can help us offer customers the best service possible.
We are looking for reliable, cheerful, and motivated individuals who enjoy delivering great service and driving in & around London
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Delivering produce to our restaurants within set timelines
- Loading / unloading your van
- Assisting warehouse duties when required
- Maintaining your van clean and in good shape
- Filling of the appropriate daily/weekly documents
- Flexible rota, from 5.30pm-2.30pm, over 5 days per week including weekends and bank holidays.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience as 3.5T multi-drop delivery driver
- Full driving licence
- No driving disqualifications within the last 7 years
- Experience in customer service
- Great communication skills
- Be well presented, fit, and able to communicate well
- Be reliable, professional and punctual
- Be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team
In return we offer you a competitive salary, a company pension plan, free fruit and vegetables, free lunch, staff discount, performance related bonus and some great opportunities to grow and develop.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.