Talent Specialist - Operations & HeadquarterFull Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.
About the Job
We believe human relationships are the most important part of our supply chain. In this role you will have the opportunity to positively impact our people and the business by working closely with the teams and the leaders.
As a Talent Specialist you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing recruitment and training activities and supporting other tasks related to our team. You will engage with our people from the moment of application through their first year of employment and above. You will recruit the best talent and support their growth within the company.
Our ultimate goal is to increase engagement and efficiency and therefore, to contribute to our company mission.
A successful Talent Specialist will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will have a strong passion for people but also for measurable results.
- Managing and overseeing recruitment, including job postings, prescreen applicants and interviews
- Designing, coordinating and supporting induction training
- Assisting in designing L&D programs and delivering training sessions on management and leadership skills
- Coordinating all L&D requests and developing proposals for the relevant stakeholders
- Supporting with appraisals and Personal Development Plans, and strategizing for improving staff performance
- Supporting the implementation of Natoora’s Diversity & Inclusion activities and proposing new ideas
- Designing and implementing data tools to measure results on retention and L&D activities
- Supporting the development and implementation of employees initiatives and systems including our new Learning Management System
- Supporting in any other People & Development projects such as internal apprenticeships or graduate programs
- At least two-year experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in recruitment including behavioural-based interviewing
- Proven experience in designing and delivering training programs
- Ability to analyse and present data
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Willing to be flexible and work outside the regular working hours when needed
- Able to engage with stakeholders, strong supportive approach and excellent emotional intelligence
- BSc/BA in social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- CIPD qualified or member of a professional learning body
- Spanish and other languages
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why you want to join the team
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.