Store Operations ManagerFull Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
With four stores across London and our own concessions at Eataly and Selfridges, we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Our Counter concept at Fulham Road and Notting HIll is pioneering a totally new idea in café culture - that you don’t have to compromise on flavour or sustainability to eat a quick, nutritious meal. Serving up a radically seasonal and totally traceable menu, everything is made by us from scratch, using ingredients sourced straight from growers and producers in our own community.
Education of the consumer is at the core of our mission, with flavour the key to unlocking that knowledge. Once tasted, we can encourage home cooks to eat a wider variety of fruit & vegetables, and help them to understand the positive influence they can have over the food system as a whole.
About the Job
In this challenging role you’ll ensure the smooth running of all our stores and concessions. You will ensure that our stores are reflective of the Natoora brand and consistently speak to our mission to revolutionise the food system. We want someone who is hands-on, who will spend the majority of their week in our stores, working with our store managers to deliver an exceptional experience for every customer. You will also liaise with several other teams to drive quality of service and build efficiencies.
- Ensure that all our stores meet the expected standards in produce quality, customer service, budgets and brand guidelines
- Work with each store and HQ to strengthen operational metrics
- Liaise with Natoora’s maintenance team and external trades people to keep the stores looking and operating at their best
- Conduct store walkthroughs and ensure that required actions are taken promptly to resolve any issues found
- Work with our Stores Talent Specialist to ensure training schedules are running as planned
- Review KPIs with each Store Manager weekly
- Ensure that every store has the support required to be successful
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous
- You will have a flexible approach to problem solving and a keen eye for detail
- You’ll have a good understanding of labour budgets, P&L and margins
- You’ll be flexible and be able to be on the shop floor providing excellent customer services when needed
- You will be excellent at communicating
- You will be well informed of regulations and compliance requirements for both produce only stores and counter stores
- You will be supremely well organised and able to organise others
- A demonstrable knowledge of fresh produce is preferred
- Experience in hospitality is also preferred
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables - we don’t profit from sales to our own team members
- Your birthday off*
- Pension scheme
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.