Automation Tester SDETFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 800 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s finest chefs.
We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
We are looking for a talented Software Tester to join our technology team. This is an opportunity to dive into our in-house systems and develop from scratch an automation test suite.
We work in an agile and lean framework and greatly value collaboration and collective input. We are a small team in a fast growing, entrepreneurial organization where you will have opportunities to grow.
- Define a Test Strategy & Test Plan for our platforms
- Manage the testing cycle (STLC)
- Develop an automation test suite
- Review and ensure quality on unit tests
- Development and execution of application tests including unit, integration, system, regression and performance
- Manual tests
Key Requirements Skills:
- Proven experience as an Automation Tester
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development and Test Driven Development
- Experience with UI-based testing tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
In return we offer a competitive salary, Natoora’s pension plan, 50% discount on our great food, and a supportive and creative environment.
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.