Junior Product & Pricing AdministratorFull Time
We are a fast-growing company with a clear mission: to revolutionise the food system.
With hubs in London, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, New York and Los Angeles - as well as our own regenerative farm in Cornwall - we’re creating access to consciously-produced and grown food at a scale unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Since 2004, we have been building a unique supply chain that connects chefs and home cooks alike to an ever-growing community of independent growers, farmers and producers.
From the way food is grown, reared and produced to how it gets into kitchens, we’re breaking down barriers built up by the industrial system and sparking a grassroots movement for a better future of food. This is your chance to be a part of it.
About the Job
Natoora are looking for a diligent and organised Junior Product & Pricing Administrator to join our Pricing team. You will be responsible for maintaining and refreshing an ever-changing, seasonally focused range of incredible products on all our B2C and B2B channels.
- Provide essential pricing administrative support to the Pricing team.
- Set up products for sale in client portals and Natoora’s internal systems.
- Use Natoora’s internal systems to ensure product and pricing information is up to date and with all necessary information for our production and sales teams.
- Compile price and range updates using our clients’ preferred methods and communicate these changes directly with the client, following up to ensure they have been actioned.
- Maintain sales data across these channels.
- Arrange samples of proposed new products for clients.
- Product maintenance for the Natoora Apps including opening/closing lines and managing tags, categories, seasonality, reviewing substitutions and range calendar.
- Create and maintain product labels across all channels.
- Incredibly organised, with a keen attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in an agile, flexible working context.
- Have creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen.
- Strong learning agility.
- Experience of using Excel.
- Would suit a recent graduate.
- Demonstrate a passion for food, fresh produce and for our ethos.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work full time in the UK.
- Cost-price fruit & vegetables
- Your birthday off*
- Subsidised lunch - made with the same seasonal produce we supply to chefs
- CODE Hospitality membership, getting you up to 50% off at London and the UK’s leading restaurants*
- Cycle to Work scheme*
- Season Ticket Loan*
- Kitchen stocked from our own growers and producers - including Estate Dairy milk and butter - as well as from our Spa Terminus neighbours Monmouth & Little Bread Pedlar
*Once you’ve hit the 6 month mark
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.