Night Warehouse Operations ManagerFull Time
We are looking for a Night Warehouse Operations Manager for our UK business, based in London, to oversee our warehouse and production operations in our Night Shift (7pm-5am). With extensive leadership experience in an operationally focused role, you will have full ownership of and be responsible for all aspects of the shift’s operations, ensuring it runs effectively and efficiently.
The UK market is our longest established and largest business and therefore you will be integral to our success. This role provides a great opportunity for you to take on this established, yet fast-growing operation and build on it to help us further grow in the region and grow your professional career.
Our ideal candidate will be a dependable leader, keen on supporting and coaching the team, while leading by example from the operations floor. You will have a hands-on approach and be capable of building a strong, collaborative work ethic, whilst developing our warehouse operatives and team leaders.
Strategically minded and with an ability to manage and inspire people, you will have excellent communication skills, demonstrate empathy and a passion for developing people, and relish the challenges of a fast-growing business. You will be driven to build leaders, run production effectively, and continuously improve the operation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of all aspects of night operations and production (order preparation)
- Management of all functions of the shift -- from Goods-In to Pick/Pack to Delivery
- Ensuring orders are prepared on time and with quality and that our general warehouse operations run smoothly
- Establishing, developing, and managing a talented and solid team
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
Successful candidates will:
- Have several years of experience of effectively leading a fast-paced warehouse operation, preferably in the food business
- Have good communication and people management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to think on your feet
- Have experience supporting and leading organisations through growth phases
- Demonstrate the desire to learn and work collaboratively
In return, you will work in one of the most exciting and innovative companies in our sector, within an open environment and with the potential to deliver significant positive impact on our society.
At Natoora we pride ourselves in offering our staff a dynamic and supportive working environment, with a number of benefits including a competitive salary, the opportunity to progress your career, food and drinks for breakfast and lunch, and 50% off in all our stores.
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.