Night Buyer, 9p.m – 6a.m.Full Time
Are you interested in working as a night buyer, securing the best quality fruit & vegetables to supply some of the world’s leading chefs? We are looking for a driven and knowledgeable fruit and vegetable buyer to join our night buying team.
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s finest chefs. We also actively seek to reeducate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture
We are dedicated to sourcing the best tasting varieties of produce for our customers, involved in growing projects and cooperatives in the UK, Italy and France .
Your challenge will be to keep customers constantly inspired by our top-quality produce, by sourcing product from the night market which meets with our combined expectations for quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Fulfilling orders for short/out of stock produce, sourcing the best quality produce at the right price from the night market.
- Maintaining relationships with the night market wholesalers to create sustainable partnerships working towards win win negotiations
- Identifying product range options and negotiating pricing
- Invoice checking and management of credit notes
- Optimising logistics from the night market to our warehouse
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our store.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Free food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
Our Successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for food, fresh produce and for our ethos.
- Have second to none relationship building skills and excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt to different styles and situations.
- Enjoy working in an agile, flexible working context.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
- Strong learning agility.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work full time in the UK and have a full and clean driving licence.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.