Marketing ExecutiveFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better.
We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most talented and forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our stores and concessions across London, and through our online channels, actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce. Ultimately our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
Natoora is looking for Marketing Assistant to work alongside the Growth Manager to help build a direct-to-consumer strategy, as well as maximising sales through our retail partners.
We have worked with Ocado for nearly 10 years, and having recently relaunched our direct to consumer delivery service, this is an opportunity to further develop the consumer sales side of the business at a time when there is a significant shift to this channel.
You will have one or two years’ experience in a comparable analytical role in a competitive ecommerce or sales environment. You will be familiar with digital sales platforms and highly numerate with a strong interest in data analysis.
- Day to day management of paid acquisition channels, including search, affiliate marketing, social and digital display
- Work with the Growth Manager and Brand team to define successful, data driven solutions through marketing experiments and detailed analysis
- Reporting on influencer, blogger and social media campaigns
- Web analytics monitoring
- tion strategy
- Reporting on the customer lifetime journey
NATIONAL ACCOUNT SALES SPECIFIC
Ensure our key accounts continue to grow strongly through exceptional management support by:
- Implementing the promotional strategy, and taking actions to improve sales based on thorough analysis
- Providing updates to and being the first port of call for key internal stakeholders
- Ensuring any problems that arise are dealt with smoothly and by the appropriate teams
- Compiling PNL data
- Able to run day to day all aspects of campaign management including planning/ testing, creative briefs and ongoing optimisation
- Knowledge of paid marketing channels including Adwords, retargeting, social media advertising
- Highly analytical and experience with data analysis and reporting
- Proficient use of excel is essential and experience of Tableau of a similar tool would be an asset
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our store, market stall and home delivery.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Subsidised food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.