Kitchen ManagerFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fresh produce and to actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever.
Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1,000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s finest chefs. We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables.
Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
About the Job
To further our mission of leading a revolution in the food system, we are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager to lead and manage our Food to Go kitchen team.
The Kitchen Manager will play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the kitchen. With proven experience in managing a kitchen, the Kitchen Manager will have day-to-day operational oversight of the team and be involved in the planning and execution of key initiatives and be instrumental in the strategic evolution of our business.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely organised and an outstanding communicator at different levels of the organisation. You will possess a growth mindset and be able to demonstrate remarkable work ethics, empathy and a passion for achieving results. The ability to enjoy the challenges of a fast growing business will be a key asset to be able to succeed in the role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the kitchen team and managing the daily production of all our Food to Go lines
- Ensuring consistently high quality and operational standards
- Leading pre-shift briefs and ensuring effective communication
- Managing stock control and food margins
- Supporting the Operations Manager in the recruitment, induction, and onboarding of any new Kitchen Team members
- Delivering to specification, brand, and H&S standards
- Drive individual high performance through development and regular one to ones
- Implementing seasonal menu changes in collaboration with the R&D Manager
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience as a Kitchen Manager / Chef / Catering Manager or similar
- Demonstrate your leadership skills with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team
- The ambition to be part of a dynamic management team and grow within a market-leading company
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume fast paced environment
- Show passion for the brand, visible when ensuring your team are knowledgeable and confident
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexible working approach in a 24/7 business
Benefits of working with us:
You will work in one of the most exciting and innovative companies in our sector, within an open and supportive environment and with the potential to deliver a significant positive impact to our society.
At Natoora we pride ourselves in offering our staff a dynamic environment, with a number of benefits including a competitive salary, the opportunity to progress your career, food and drinks for breakfast and lunch, and 50% off in all our stores.
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.