Human resources Payroll & AdministratorFull Time
Natoora is here to revolutionise the food system. With over 10 years in the UK we provide food to London's top restaurants. We are accelerating our global expansion and are looking to grow our HR and finance team.
The following key areas will be supported by this position
- To manage the administration of the payroll cycle for salaried employees and time clocking.
- Preparation of payroll input forms and upload to payroll portal.
- Initial check and review of payroll output files and ensure payroll is ready for approval.
- Raise payment requests for third party payments not processed by ADP.
- Prepare and send reports to providers in relation to third party payments including pension funds, unions, payroll giving and childcare vouchers.
- Send GL journals to Finance team.
- Respond to any payslip/payroll related queries from employees.
- Prepare and issue overtime reports as request by managers.
- To support with administration and recruitment activities including adverts, shortlisting, interviews and offers, clearances and contracts utilising the Cascade HR system functionality where required.
- To support the Pay & Benefits Manager in connection with the group-wide review of payroll and associated admin services and its implementation.
- To support the HR team with peak activities across the Group such as administration of annual pay award and bonus payments and provide support to the other Group payrolls as and when required.
- To contribute to improving the current implementation of the ADP system
- To help with recruitment, posting jobs and filtering candidates.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have ADP experience. Must have experience working with payroll on a warehouse/hourly environment
- Previous experience of HR and/or Payroll administration
- Studying for CIPD, AAT a big plus
- Excellent computer and numeracy skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Good organisational skills and used to multitasking
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong team working skills with a flexible approach
- Able to communicate at all levels both oral and written
- Professional and confidential, able to deal sensitively and diplomatically with a range of people
HR & Payroll Administrator BENEFITS
- The greatest and healthiest lunch in town – for free!
- Discounted purchase of the best fresh fruit and veg in England
- Work for a successful company expanding worldwide
- Great atmosphere and location
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.