Head of EcommerceFull time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fresh produce and to actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1,500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s finest chefs. We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruits & vegetables.
Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
About the Job
Relaunched at the start of the March 2020 lockdowns in London and New York, Natoora has established an ecommerce business that continues to perform strongly at the end of 2021.
By creating a consumer facing version of the Natoora Pro chef app that had been developed for the London and New York B2B markets, we were able to quickly reopen the online sales channel that we had closed in 2017.
We are now looking for someone to build on the sales base that we have established over the last 18 months. Whilst the ecommerce business was born out of circumstance, we are now looking to define the strategy for its future growth, and you will be pivotal to this.
With experience in a similar role and demonstrable success in developing and building an ecommerce business within an established retailer and reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer you will be responsible for the online strategies in London, New York as well as any roll-out into other regions where Natoora is present.
- Ecommerce strategy development and stakeholder buy-in – including annual budget planning, development of product range and digital roadmap
- P&L oversight for the ecommerce channel in each region
- Building and monthly reporting against growth KPIs.
- Development of the Ecommerce customer experience. Working in partnership with other departments especially Technology, Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Effectiveness of CRM and performance marketing invested to drive ecommerce conversion and retention – working with the Brand and Marketing team who have overall responsibility for marketing spend
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience and proven success in a role focused on or encompassing ecommerce
- Commercial, highly analytical and with experience of either building an ecommerce channel/business from infancy, or delivering strong growth from a small base within an established business
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce KPIs to drive improve performance across all areas of the customer experience – acquisition, engagement, conversion and lifetime value
- Strong project management and communication skills. A team player with good interpersonal skills and confident managing multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience of working for a premium consumer product business recognised as industry leading in digital product and performance marketing is preferred but not essential
- Strong ecommerce conversion and referral experience and well versed in running A/B tests, analytics, CRO, attribution models & prospecting
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
Our vision for a better food system is built on real human relationships and a diversity of experience, perspective and ideas. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.