Growth Manager – Consumer SalesFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better.
We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most talented and forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our stores and concessions across London, and through our online channels, actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce. Ultimately our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
Natoora is looking for a Growth Manager to sustainably build customer numbers through defining and implementing a direct-to-consumer strategy, as well as maximising sales through our retail partners.
We have worked with Ocado for nearly 10 years, and having recently relaunched our direct to consumer delivery service, this is an opportunity to further develop the consumer sales side of the business at a time when there is a significant shift to this channel. Part of the initial scope will be to identify the long term opportunity for the direct to consumer business and identify the critical path across the departments involved within the company. As well as growth strategies this will involve liasing with the buying team on range management, the brand team on marketing plans, and the operations team with regards service delivery and order fulfilment. You will also ensure that learnings from the different regions (particularly New York and London) are being transferred, and that, where applicable, a common approach is being followed.
You will have a strong background and several years’ experience in a comparable, high- volume, competitive ecommerce or sales environment. You will be able to demonstrate working effectively and efficiently across multiple teams to achieve goals.
All direct to consumer and national account sales including:
- define and manage roadmap for the two channels and coordinate across departments
- promotional strategy and planning
- sales and margin reporting
- Joint business plan negotiations
- main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
Direct to consumer specific
- devising solutions to improve conversion rate and enhance customer experience
- work with Brand team to plan and coordinate marketing strategy to reflect company goals
- managing the customer segmentation strategy
- manage and coordinate customer onboarding and reactivation strategies
- ownership and management of the consumer acquisition channels
- Experience in a similar role executing joint business plans and achieving ambitious and measurable goals
- Proactive, problem solving and calm under pressure
- Able to communicate and work across departments
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to interpret financial and sales data and results
- Highly analytical
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- Experience and knowledge of the food industry is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of web reporting tools and analytics
- Proficient use of excel is essential and experience of Tableau of a similar tool would be an asset
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our store, market stall and home delivery.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Subsidised food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to join the team.
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.