Delivery DriverFull Time
We are a London-based produce company located in Bermondsey, recently named one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the UK. More than just a fresh produce supplier, we go to great lengths to source unique varieties of fruit & vegetables that are grown for flavour and we work with farmers that share our philosophy in their growing. We supply some of the UK’s top chefs & restaurants as well as our own stores and other major retail partners.
We are looking for customer orientated and reliable individuals that can work effectively in our fast-paced Transport Team. Our open position is for 3.5 tonne Service Delivery Drivers. We actively look for people that have an aspiration to learn and grow and become part of a dynamic team, where over 95% of our managers are promoted from within.
Shifts available hours of work are between 5:30am - 15:30pm, 5 days a week on a rotation basis including weekends and bank holidays. We also have some early morning runs commencing from 3am so flexibility is a must. The job requires primarily doing deliveries to restaurants and occasionally help in the warehouse and loading the van
- Being presentable and the face of the company on the road
- Providing 'doorstep' customer service to restaurant customers
- Multidrop deliveries around central London and surrounding areas
- Providing good communication between clients and company
- Assisting warehouse duties whenever required and loading vans when required
- Maintaining a clean and tidy van
- Filling the appropriate weekly documentation
Experience & Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy, and keeping deadlines in a time-constrained environment
- Ability to interact with customer and other departments to help deliver a better service to customers
- Desire to learn about client needs, products, and operational procedures
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Be able to communicate at a good standard of English, both written and verbal
- Recognize that attention to detail is critical
- Be reliable, professional, and efficient
- Be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team
- Must have a clean driving license
- 6 months delivery driving experience preferred.
- Performance related bonus (Up to £250 per month)
- Great Development opportunities
- Natoora pension plan
- Hot drinks, fresh bread, fruit and vegetables available at break times free of charge
- 50% staff discount
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.