New Business DeveloperFull time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most influential chefs.
We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an account manager to help onboard a more diverse range of customers; working under our Head of Sales to grow the business in hospitality and other areas. You’ll represent our mission in every aspect of the role, from selecting samples to delivering a pitch. We supply some of the most forward-thinking, discerning figures in the industry and we strive to offer a service to match. This role will involve cold calling as well as client meetings so you will need to be very personable and enjoy interacting with others. You must be immaculately presented and have the ability to speak to people from all walks of life.
This role is perfect for someone who is hungry for sales, can hit the ground running and is driven to succeed. A person who is outgoing with a bright personality and wants to further their career within an exciting company.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES IN YOUR ROLE
- Balance of working in a team with the ability to manage your own time
- Manage and be responsible for hitting new business targets
- Develop a complete but accessible knowledge of all Natoora’s product range
- Sales reporting
- Be an ambassador for Natoora’s ethos and mission
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our stores and through our app.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Lunch cooked fresh daily from our radically seasonal produce - as well as Husk & Honey granola, Ice Cream Union ice cream, England Preserves jam, sourdough bread and Pact coffee
- A budget for eating out with our clients
- A mobile phone and laptop
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.