Night Customer Service AssistantFull time
BASED IN BERMONDSEY - Hours of work: 4pm – 1am on a rota, including weekends and bank holidays.We are committed to revolutionising the food system. Delivering radically seasonal, directly sourced produce to over 1000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most influential chefs. Through their menus, our sourcing is shaping the future of food for the better.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our Natoora stores, concessions and online via Ocado. We are actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce by putting flavour and biodiversity back into their hands.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Customer Service Assistant to join our existing night team. You will be part of a small team, managing over 700 customers between you.
Just like our customers, we care deeply about what we do and are pioneers within the food industry. Day and night, our Customer Services team provides second-to-none client management for our chefs; the way we handle their accounts exceeds expectations.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES IN YOUR ROLE
- Managing orders by telephone and e-mail
- Communicating with chefs via email or over the phone when necessary.
- Sharing information and updating chefs on our produce
- Managing customer invoices and credit notes
- Working as part of a small team in a very busy and dynamic wholesale department
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Fast-paced data entry
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to hit the ground running. You’ll enjoy working autonomously as well as part of a tight-knit team
- Strong IT skills, with Excel experience a bonus
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Reliability and professionalism
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure at times
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our store, market stall & warehouse.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.