Commercial AssistantFull time
Natoora is committed to revolutionizing the supply of fresh produce and to actively shaping the future of food for the better. We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavors that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 1,000 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s finest chefs. We also actively seek to re-educate the way people think about and consume fruit & vegetables. Our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
Natoora is looking for an organised and analytical candidate to manage customer pricing across some of our core channels. The role will also involve pricing for both B2C and B2B accounts, which will require the candidate to have a strong commercial understanding of both consumer types.
You will work closely with other departments to ensure that our pricing is effective for sales, but also in line with margin targets.
- Create and send weekly price lists to wholesale customers
- Review costs of selling on our pre-packed lines
- Report on cost of goods
- Monitor our pricing in relation to our competitors
- Analyse the results of changes to pricing
- Liaise with the buying team to create forecast pricing for tenders
- Incredibly organised, with a keen attention to detail
- Enjoy working in an agile, flexible working context
- Have creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate commercial acumen
- Strong learning agility
- Demonstrate a passion for food, fresh produce and for our ethos
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work full time in the UK
- 50% off all fruit and vegetables in our store, market stall, and home delivery
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career
- Subsidised food and drinks for breakfast and lunch
Please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying to a job, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Natoora, which is located at Unit 6 Discovery Business Park St James's Road, London SE16 4RA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing recruitment related activities. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted.