Retail Customer Account ManagerFull Time
ABOUT THE JOB
Natoora are looking for a confident, dynamic Retail Customer Account Manager to join our Wholesale team.
Your challenge will be to keep retail customers constantly inspired by our produce.
- Developing and improving relationships with existing customers
- Looking at opportunities for new customers within the retail sector. You will need to be comfortable talking about seasonal produce based on where and how Natoora are sourcing
- Updating the customers on produce coming in and out of season to update their offering and maximising sales.
- Visiting shops all over London, inspiring them with our produce. You might hold a training session for retail staff on how we source our produce or you might just arrive at a shop with some beautiful samples. Whatever you’re doing you’ll need to be a great ambassador for what Natoora does.
- Thinking about new lines that the shops can stock, potentially dry stores/food top go etc.
- Overseeing customer orders as well as helping to manage their expectations. Our customers are very demanding; we need to be able to supply a service to match their expectations especially with retail accounts where the produce needs to look immaculate.
- Regular reporting back to Retail and Commercial teams on in store sales result.
- Ensuring that where Natoora branded lines appear in store, the display and quality of product is showcasing our brand effectively, and working with retail staff to continue to deliver this level at all times
- Being involved in weekly meetings with the National Accounts Team to report on in-store findings, and support them in developing sales opportunities
- You will need to display both passion and knowledge when communicating with customers.
- Have second to none relationship building skills and excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt to different styles and situations.
- Able to make themselves available to help customers out of office hours.
- Enjoy working in an agile, flexible working context.
- Have creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen.
- Strong learning agility.
- Demonstrate a passion for food, fresh produce and for our ethos.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work full time in the UK.
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our stores
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Subsidised food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
- A budget for eating out with our clients
- A mobile phone and laptop
Email us at email@example.com today and tell us why you think you’re the right fit for our team.