Operations ManagerFull Time
We are a London-based produce company located in Bermondsey, recently named one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the UK. More than just a fresh produce supplier, we go to great lengths to source unique varieties of fruit & vegetables that are grown for flavour and we work with farmers that share our philosophy in their growing. We supply some of the UK’s top chefs & restaurants as well as 3 Natoora stores and Ocado.
We are looking for someone to lead our exceptional warehouse team and all the functions that sit within it Goods-Out, Picking, Packing, Goods-In & Warehouse. Responsible for the day to day performance of all these functions and delivering excellent service to our B2B & B2C customers.
You will be the operational voice in exciting projects and challenges and being able to work collaboratively with other departments such as Produce Management & Buying will be essential to success in this role. As well as managing the day to day you will provide ideas for improvement and encourage them from others. You will be seen as a leader but also willing to get hands-on when needed and develop the people around you and grow capability within the team.
To be successful at Natoora, we are looking for the following:
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy, and keeping deadlines in a time-constrained environment
- Manage different functions effectively on a day-day basis meeting production & quality targets
- Have an excellent eye for detail with regards to quality and problem solving
- Ability to listen to client needs understand products, and develop operational procedures accordingly
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and present them concisely and professionally
- Ability to Develop, coach, train and encourage others
- Rigorous management of policies and procedures, whether food safety, warehouse standards or HR policies
- Will really suit hard working and energetic individual willing to grow and meet challenges
- An interest in working with the best seasonal fruit and veg will be an advantage
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a warehouse environment – preferably in the food business desirable
- Demonstrable record of improving a process or business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong experience in leading, managing & motivating people
- Be reliable, professional, and efficient
- Be able to work both as an individual and as part of a team
In return we offer you a competitive salary, potential to earn a performance related bonus, free food and drinks and a Natoora pension plan We look forward to hearing from you and why you want to join the team
Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you want to join the team