Data AnalystFull Time
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a newly established function and role which will be instrumental in our future growth in UK, France and the USA.
Natoora has always encouraged putting data at the heart of the decision making process and is in the early stages of adopting tableau to assist in the analysis and visual interpretation of our data.
We are looking for a data analyst to join our Commercial Team, with the long-term goal of working in an independent Business Intelligence team. You will be a key component of the decision-making process for all commercial activity across the retail and wholesale sales channels. As the role develops you will be working alongside the key stakeholders across all departments to understand their use of data and define how a BI function can improve data use and assist in decision-making in each department.
- Assist the commercial team to improve quality and understanding of pricing and profitability data
- Training and supporting internal tableau users - teaching best-practice for metric analysis
- Creating the capability, capacity and structure to efficiently manage requests for reports
- Auditing, alongside stakeholders from each department, the current analysis and reporting done within each team and create a roadmap for further improvement and development
- Building (and assisting in building) KPI dashboards in Tableau
- Demonstrate innovative and engaging ways to visualise data and tell a story that will encourage change and improvement
- Build strong relationships with the technology team and external data science consultant
- Identify future information needs and work with our Product Managers to ensure appropriate data structures are in place to accommodate these.
- A tenacious attitude to problem solving
- An obsession with detail and accuracy
- Confidence in dealing with complexity
- Strongly numerate and commercially awar
- Excellent understanding of Tableau, Alteryx (preferred) and Pytho
- Familiar with Agile methodolog
- Advanced SQL beneficia
- Previous experience in a relevant analytical rol
- Good communication, documentation, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Discounted fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our stores and ordered via our app
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career
- Subsidised food and drinks for breakfast and lunch
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today and tell us why you think you’re the right fit for our team.