Customer Account ManagerFull Time
Are you interested in working with London’s top chefs? Do you want to learn everything there is to know about the finest fruit & vegetables in the UK? We are looking for a confident, dynamic Customer Account Manager to join our Wholesale team.
Natoora's success is based on our dedication to sourcing the best tasting varieties of produce for our customers combined with excellent customer service. We are involved in growing projects and cooperatives in the UK, Italy and France with the aim of bringing better flavour to the kitchen.
Your challenge will be to keep customers constantly inspired by our top-quality produce.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and improving relationships with existing customers. You will need to be comfortable talking about produce in busy kitchens with even busier chefs.
- Updating the kitchens on produce coming in and out of season.
- Visiting kitchens all over London, inspiring chefs with our produce. You might hold a training session for front of house staff on how we source our produce or you might just arrive at a restaurant with one perfect unforgettable pear. Whatever you’re doing you’ll need to be a great ambassador for what Natoora does.
- Overseeing customer orders as well as helping to manage their expectations. Our customers are very demanding; we need to be able to supply a service to match their expectations.
- You will need to display both passion and knowledge when communicating with customers.
- When mistakes happen, you will need to resolve them as quickly as possible. Chefs are short of time and we want them to have the confidence in our ability to solve their problems, whatever the time of day.
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our store, market stall and home delivery.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Free food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
- A budget for eating out with our clients
- A mobile phone and laptop
Successful candidates will:
- Have second to none relationship building skills and excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt to different styles and situations.
- Able to make themselves available to help customers out of office hours.
- Enjoy working in an agile, flexible working context.
- Have creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen.
- Strong learning agility.
- Demonstrate a passion for food, fresh produce and for our ethos.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work full time in the UK.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today and tell us why you think you’re the right fit for our team.