Business DeveloperFull Time
Natoora is committed to revolutionising the supply of fruit & vegetables and actively shaping the future of food for the better.
We have spent over ten years connecting capital cities with flavours that would otherwise be lost forever. Delivering truly seasonal produce to over 500 restaurants in London, New York and Paris, we count amongst our customers some of the world’s most talented and forward-thinking chefs.
We also engage directly with home cooks in our stores and concessions across London, actively seeking to change the way people understand fresh produce. Ultimately our goal is to create a more meaningful and responsible food system that preserves seed varieties, growing techniques and traditions that are threatened by modern industrial farming and supermarket culture.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a senior account manager to take on responsibility for a portfolio that includes some of our key accounts. You will also work with the head of sales on developing new business and be responsible for reporting on sales performance. The position offers an opportunity to move into a team management role as we continue to develop the organisation and grow. We supply some of the most forward-thinking, well-established chefs in the restaurant industry and we strive to offer a service to match
- Senior Account Manager in a team of 5
- Manage key accounts in the portfolio
- Sales reporting
- Support new business development
- You will have excellent knowledge of the London restaurant industry
- Passion for fresh produce and excellent product knowledge
- Commercial experience
- Motivated by driving sales and delivering excellent customer service
- 50% off all fruit & vegetables, fresh pasta and charcuterie in our stores.
- A competitive salary, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
- Free food and drinks for breakfast and lunch.
- A budget for eating out with our clients
- A mobile phone and laptop
Email us at email@example.com today and tell us why you think you’re the right fit for our team.